Join the NYC community of D2C eCommerce marketers in SoHo for an evening of drinks, bites, mingling, and a conversation on brand loyalty.
About this Event
Modern-day shopping is complex — consumers are bombarded non-stop by brands all vying for their valuable attention. In this world of choice and selection, savvy direct-to-consumer (D2C) eCommerce marketers know that consumers are demanding a better experience from the brands they buy from.
Join Adam Lasky, Director of Marketing at Teepublic, and Michael Kehrli, D2C eCommerce Advocate at Yotpo, in NYC for a conversation that will leave you with:
- Tips for building an end-to-end marketing campaign that creates a consistent and delightful experience for customers at every stage of their journey
- Actionable ways to drive ongoing customer engagement and retention
- Ideas to help you foster customer loyalty and brand advocates
- 6:00-6:30 Checkin, drinks, bites, and mingling
- 6:30-6:45 Welcome and introductions
- 6:45-7:15 Fireside chat
- 7:15-7:30 Q&A and group discussion
- 7:30-8:00 More drinks, bites, and mingling
Community Guidelines Notice
The Growth Guerilla Collective (GGC) is hosted and sponsored by AdRoll, a division of NextRoll Inc. This community is a safe place for D2C Marketers to grow personally and professionally by connecting with fellow peers, and all meetup attendees are expected to read and adhere to the GGC’s Community Member Guidelines.
February 27, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
241 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013