DTC brands are on a rapid rise in today’s market and are revolutionizing e-commerce as we know it. Through creating platforms and products that offer robust customer experiences, more and more DTC brands are shaking up shopping for consumers worldwide. As more players flood the space, competition is constantly developing and becoming fiercer by the day.
This February, join us at The Overlap as we break down today’s complex digital landscape and help you learn how to grow a profitable DTC brand. Bobby Palmieri, Co-Founder and CEO of Lilo Social, is set to guide a panel of leading DTC brands and voices in the space in a discussion of how to best understand your metrics and important KPIs in order to grow a strong community around your brand.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Approach paid media across social, search, and emerging
- Utilize ad targeting to reach your customers
- Develop strong creatives for your brand
- Grow beyond paid advertising
FEATURED PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Lauren Haas – Director of Integrated Marketing, Eight Sleep
- Alex Kubo – VP, E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, Burrow
- Ryan Fisher – Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Felix Gray
- Nik Sharma – Forbes 30 Under 30 DTC Strategist
- Bobby Palmieri – Co-Founder and CEO, Lilo Social (Moderator)
February 24, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
New York, NY 10004