Join the Ethical Toy Program for an educational seminar at New York Toy Fair exploring global opportunities to manage risks, protect brand reputation and enhance your toy supply chain.
Leaders in sustainability and responsible toy manufacturing will examine the current trends, and emerging risks and regulations affecting the toy industry, as well as presenting opportunities to diversify toy supply chains beyond China in 2020.
Learn from toy industry experts
Whether you are an established player in the market or a promising start-up, this seminar offers a unique opportunity to learn from global experts on responsible toy sourcing.
Seminar topics will cover:
- Responsible manufacturing opportunities outside of China, with a focus on Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
- How to conform to emerging legislation impacting the global toy industry, such as Modern Slavery legislation or Germany’s draft Sustainable Value Chain Law
- Latest updates and responsible sourcing trends all toy companies need to be aware of
- Steve Pasierb, President & Chief Executive at The Toy Association
- Carmel Giblin, President and CEO at ICTI Ethical Toy Program
- Christian Wetterberg, Senior Director and Global Head Product Safety & Compliance at LEGO and SEATA
- Tim Sullivan, SVP Global Quality/Compliance at Spin Master
- Michael Hyde, Managing Director – Far East Operations, The Character Group
- Daniella Goncalves, Assistant Policy and Program Manager, CSR and Labor Affairs at USCIB-United States Council for International Business
February 24 2020
13:30 – 15:00 EST
New York Toy Fair – Room 1E11
Jacob K. Javits Center
429 11th Ave
New York, NY 10001