Each and every day, the government buys billions of dollars’ worth of goods and services from small businesses. The Selling to Government workshop offers an introduction to government contracting and prepares businesses to find opportunities in their area of expertise. Come and learn how your business can pursue contracts at the City, State, and Federal government levels.
February 25, 2020
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
NYC Dept. of Small Business Services
1 Liberty Plaza
New York, NY 10006
What you will learn:
• Understanding contract sizes
• Determining the right small business program for your business
• Registering your business with different government entities
• Identifying government contracting opportunities
• Developing your capability statement
• Marketing your business to the government
The NYC Department of Small Business Services does not accept unannounced visitors. All workshop attendees are required to be registered individually for this workshop. A valid government-issued identification must be provided to gain entry.
More at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sbs-ptac-selling-to-government-workshop-02252020-tickets-85725566477?