Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s New York office is hosting a high-level trade and investment delegation from the Emirate of Dubai, including representatives from the Dubai Foreign Direct Investment office (Dubai FDI), as part of the delegation’s multi-city US tour aimed at promoting bilateral trade and foreign direct investment between the US and Dubai. For those seeking to expand reach into the Middle East, South Asia, the Asia Pacific region, and Africa, we invite you to learn more about why Dubai is an optimal location for US and multinational businesses.
Arriving dignitaries will include:
- H.E. Fahad Al Gergawi, the CEO of Dubai FDI & President of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
- H.E. Saed Al Awadi, the CEO of Dubai Exports
Also in attendance will be senior officials from several of Dubai’s well known free zones including, Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC), Dubai Science Park, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai International Financial Center, as well as a representative from the US Consulate General Dubai, Emirates Airlines, and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Dubai is a major international employment hub and a premier platform for cross-border transactions in healthcare, life sciences, IT, logistics, hospitality, aerospace and global supply chain management.
Full list of delegation members below:
- H.E. Fahad Al Gergawi, CEO, Dubai FDI
- H.E. Saed Al Awadi, CEO, Dubai Exports
- H.E.Abdalla Shaheen, Consul General, UAE Consulate General
- Ibrahim Ahli, Director Investment Promotion, Dubai FDI
- Al Hinton, Advisor, Dubai FDI
- Joel Goldowsky, Regional Manager, Eastern USA, Emirates Passenger
- Jannie Davel, Vice President Commercial Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo
- David Hennessey, Emirates SkyCargo Manager
- Danny Sebright, President, US-UAE Business Council
- Ahmed bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman, DMCC
- Dr. Ramadan Alblooshi, Chief Regulatory Officer-DHCA
- Marwan Abdulaziz, CEO Dubai Science Park
- Ruztique Toscano, Reg. Dir of Sales & Marketing Americas, Jumeriah Hotels
- H.E. Arif Amiri, CEO, Dubai International Financial Center
- Salmaan Jaffery Chief Business Development Officer, Dubai International Financial Center
- Ali Hassan, Senior Representative, Europe & North America, Dubai International Financial Center
- Sherif Kamel, EVP Commercial, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- Thomas Meade, Commercial Officer, US Consulate General, Dubai
- Jamal Ramadhan Bin Marghoob, Senior Director Sales, Dubai Airport Freezone Authority
- Mayssam Latif, Cultural Affairs, UAE Consulate General
- Ibraheem Mehmood, Economic Advisor, UAE Consulate General
- Jonathon Garon, UAE Embassy, Washington
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Program
Note: There is no cost to attend, but registration is required and seating is limited.
For more information: https://www.seyfarth.com/news-insights/Doing-Business-With-Dubai.html